STEP INTO OPPORTUNITY
LABORMAX IS READY TO PUT YOU TO WORK.
YOU DESERVE PEACE OF MIND!
LaborMax can help you find jobs where you can make a good living, sharpen your skills and earn these great benefits:
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Pay cards
- Responsive to your needs
- Personal service
- Work anywhere you would like throughout our national footprint
- We look for positions that match your skills and career path
- Simple on-boarding process
- Get placed and in front of your desired employer quicker
- Opportunities for working interviews
- Variety of opportunities in many industries
- If you do not like the job assignment, then we can reassign you to another position that better suits you needs
- Gain work experience
- Your safety – we evaluate our clients and job sites to ensure you are working in a safe environment
- Flexible hours, nights, evenings, and weekends
- Work when you need cash and take time off as needed
- Work with family and/or friends at fun events such as concerts
Ready to Get to Work? We're Here to Help.
Getting Ready to Get Back to Work After a Gap
Workers are returning to the office. For some, this is exciting. For others, it is a nightmare. Many people dread returning to work after a gap. For them, the end of an absence is the Sunday scaries on steroids. Is this your current predicament? Are you trying to prepare yourself to return to work after a gap? Here is how to get yourself ready.Read more >>
Safety 101: How Often Do Industrial Employees Need Workplace Safety Training?
Safety is a significant concern for industrial employees. You want to provide your employees with the best safety training possible for their health and to protect your business. It is vital to ensure compliance. If you lack safety experience, knowing when your employees need to be retrained or receive refresher safety training might be challenging. Here are some fundamental guidelines to point you in the right direction.Read more >>
Be Prepared: What to Do After the Interview
A job interview calls for preparation. You put on your best clothes, polish the resume, and practice answering common interview questions. What you do following the job interview is equally essential. It can be the difference between a job offer and a rejection notice. You have prepared hard for the job interview, so do not let it slip away by neglecting vital post-interview steps.Read more >>